Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Monday 26 June 2017

Trail Race Roles

With less than 4 weeks till our Trail Races I need EVERYBODY to confirm that they will be there before 5pm. If we don't get the membership out to help the event is in jeopardy. Please leave your name with your estimated time of arrival and your preferred role on the day/evening. If we get enough volunteers we may be in a position to allow members to run the race after their volunteer role but only those volunteering would be allowed. Please leave your name for volunteering HERE. Current volunteer list is here.
Russell

4 comments:

Stuart Gibson said...

Hi guys, I am not intending to race this year but would be willing to help steward the 10k if it's of any assistance to you. I may be able to help with the 5k as well but the 10k for definite. I know it's not a lot but if it helps let me know and I'll add myself to the list.

CoachAD said...

Stuart,
That would be great! Please put your name down and Eddie will assign a role.
Alan

CoachAD said...

Stuart,
That would be great! Please put your name down and Eddie will assign a role.
Alan

Davie Searil said...

Nice one Stuart, see you on the night